Pioneer Place On Fifth will be able to achieve social distancing mandated by the Governor and the MN Department of Health with your help. Please follow all guidelines set forth so we can continue to bring you LIVE music once again. These guidelines are in place to help make the concerts a fun and safe space for our employees and for YOU, our guests! For more information go to https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/musicguide.pdf
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR GUESTS:
1) Respect social distancing guidelines.
2) Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout the venue.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR OUR GUESTS:
1) Occupancy capacity is limited to no more than 50% of our established capacity. Reducing available seating (and rows) in theater and automatic social distancing ticketing with empty chairs between groups.
2) Training employees on COVID-19 safety procedures
3) Employees wearing masks at all times.
4) Employees will completely disinfect theater between performances.
5) Hand sanitizer stations available for guests.
An inherent risk of COVID-19 of exposure exists in ANY public space where people are present. Please practice good hygiene (washing hands frequently) and If YOU are not feeling well, please stay home and get well and we will issue a gift certificate of ticket value to use at any upcoming show.